- Non-Personal Identification Information: Company may collect Non-Personal Identification Information whenever you interact with the website. Non-Personal Identification Information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to the website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information. The website may also gather anonymous Non-Personal Identification Information that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the website.
- Use of Collected Information: Company may use Personal Information for all legal purposes including but not limited to; (i) verify your identity; (ii) send commercial or marketing messages regarding product and service offers by Company or our affiliates; (iii) provide you with content specific to your interests; (iv) follow up with specific transactions initiated on the website; (v) conduct internal research and reporting; (vi) monitor and improve use of the website; (vii) improve products and services; (viii) deliver targeted advertisements; (ix) respond to your comment questions, or inquiries; or (x) to inform you of changes to the website or services.
- Third-Party Agents. Company may permit third-party agents, service providers and subcontractors to access your Personal Information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services and no other purpose.
- Release of Personal Information: Company reserve the right to release current or past Personal Information: (i) in the event that Company believes that the website and/or services is/are being or has/have been used in violation of the Company Terms, or to commit unlawful acts; (ii) if the information is subpoenaed; provided, however, that, where permitted by applicable law, Company shall provide you with notice, and opportunity to challenge the subpoena, prior to disclosure of any personal information pursuant to a subpoena; or (iii) if Company is sold, merged or acquired; provided, however, that if Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices that you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- Third -Party Websites: The website may contain links to third-party owned and/or operated websites. Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. These third-party websites have separate privacy and data collection practices, and Company has no responsibility or liability relating to them.
- Analytics: Company may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of the website. One such third-party service provider is Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic using data collected to track and monitor the use of services. This data is then shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- Security: Personal Information provided by you is stored on servers that are located in secured facilities and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Company strives to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the website and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk.
In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Company shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event of any information security breach with respect to your Personal Information. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
- Minors: Visitors under 18 years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than 18 years of age) are not permitted to use and/or submit their personal information at the website. Company does not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under 18 years of age. If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a user of the Company website and/or the software products offered therein, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an e-mail with a detailed description of the specific content or information to (Insert Email Here). Please be aware that such request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
- Opt-Out/Unsubscribe: To opt-out of receiving e-mail or advertisement communications, you can follow the instructions at the end of the applicable e-mail message or email Company at (Insert Email Here).
California Privacy Rights: This section applies solely to visitors and users who are residents of the State of California, as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations. This section is for the purposes of compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request, up to two times each year, access to categories and specific pieces of Personal Information about you that Sunshine Cohosting collects, uses, discloses, and sells, and to request the deletion of Personal Information collected, subject to applicable legal exceptions.
- To make such a request, please contact Company by sending an email to (Insert Email Here).
Before completing your request, the Company may need to verify your identity or the identity of your authorized representative and may request additional documentation or information solely for the purpose of verifying identity.
- Under California law, California residents may opt-out of the disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes. To opt-out, send an email to (Insert Email Here).
- Collection and Disclosure: During the past 12-month period, the Company has collected the following categories of personal information:
Identifiers: identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, and other similar identifiers, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, and signature.
Identifiers (Online): a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers, and Internet Protocol address.
Other Financial: bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial information.
Information Related to Characteristics Protected Under California or Federal Law: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, marital status, and military and veteran status.
Commercial Information: including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity Information: including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications, or advertisements.
Collected personal information about you for the following business or commercial purposes: Sending commercial or marketing messages regarding product and service offers by Company or our affiliates; provide you with content specific to your interests; following up with specific transactions initiated on the website; conducting internal research and reporting; monitoring and improving use of the website; improving products and services; delivering targeted advertisements; responding to your comment questions, or inquiries; performing services or delivering products you have purchased from or contracted for with us; maintaining or servicing your account; providing customer service; verifying customer information; complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies; and processing payments.
Third parties with whom Company shared, disclosed, or sold Personal Information: Affiliates; joint marketing partners; third-party marketing partners and lead purchasers; government entities, including law enforcement.
- Company does not currently respond to browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the website or use the service.